During our professional history we’ve reformulated our recipes to obtain this ready to eat range: exquisite, with a soft, tender, delicious texture and fully finished.
Thaw and they’re ready to serve or sell
Artisan recipes with a traditional taste
Soft, tender, delicious texture
Fast, easy, exceptional range
READY TO EAT RANGE, THAW AND EAT
Discover their soft, light-textured dough. No need to bake, just thaw for a few minutes and they’re ready to serve or sell.
- Croissant with chocolate filling, Milk jam croissant, Butter croissant, Sandwich croissant and Hotel croissant
- Pain au chocolat, Mini pain au custard and Mini pain au cocoa cream
- Cocoa heart-shaped puff pastry
- Ensaimada and Mini ensaimada
You’ll be amazed with our big muffin family, an explosion of fillings and textures for all tastes. 2 sizes: 60 and 110 g. In bulk and packaged. 10 varieties.
- Triple Chocolate, Chocolate Passion, Cocoa Cream with Hazelnuts and Hazelnut Delight
- Apple and Caramel, Red Berries and Yoghurt and Blueberry
- Carrot Cake, Red Velvet and Tiramisu
Delicious sponge cakes with a soft and extremely spongy texture. Save time with our sheets of sponge, perfect for your bakery and for selling in slices at the counter.
- Sheet of traditional sponge cake
- Sheet of chocolate sponge cake
- Yoghurt sponge cake
- Chocolate sponge cake
Exquisite, traditional cupcakes with traditional tastes, reformulated to obtain an extra spongy texture. 4 varieties. In bulk and packaged.
- Sugar cupcakes
- Chocolate chip cupcakes
- Whole wheat cupcakes
- Rye cupcakes
CINNAMON ROLL MUFFIN
Enjoy our latest and most delicious creation: a classic cinnamon roll in a muffin shape. Exquisite taste and texture.
- A butter-laminated dough with an exotic, aromatic, spiral cinnamon cream filling.
- Decorated with a fine, attractive layer of grated white frosting to give it a sweeter, more eye-catching and special touch.
READY TO EAT RANGE
The process used to make the Ready to Eat Range has been designed down to the very last detail for you to sell or serve in a few minutes, offering adaptability and capacity for response, and preventing waste.
NO need to bake or prepare, or to have specialised staff or machinery
Experience and innovation
Since 1990, Pastisart has combined the best traditional craftsmanship with next-generation technology. We specialise in manufacturing fresh pastries and are a name of reference in innovation.
Quality and food safety
Our commitment to a stringent Quality system has enabled us to be certified to the ISO 9001:2015, International Food Standard (IFS) and British Retail Consortium (BRC) standards.
We have an excellent, specialised and personalised customer service department and the most efficient logistic service and both of them are perceived and declared by our customers in rankings such as that of the AECOC.